KR Technical College is keen to provide support with olds students in college. For this reason the IQAC of the college has proposed the formation of this Alumni Cell in the college. The concept of alumni association is to provide a forum to bringing together the old students of the College, so that they can contribute their expertise in technology to help each other for achieving the goal. The idea took shape and formation of Alumni Association turned into reality.
Reaching out to College Alumni: Trinity is proud to have as its alumni a collective of good engineers and entrepreneurs over the past year. This number will continue to grow.
K.R. Technical College Alumni Association shall serve as a platform to bridge the gap of student – alumni interaction driven by the ideals and values that shall ensure the upliftment of both present and future alumnus with support to build a social, knowledgeable and motivational capital for K.R. Technical College and its students.
- To connect the existing alumnus with the university and bridge the gap of communication between alumnus and students. To mentor and channelize the efforts of the students seeking better opportunities to learn and grow. To promote a goodwill and sense of pride to both alumni and students. To help and support alumnus develop and spread a philanthropic and entrepreneurial mindset among students.
- To promote and encourage a continuing interest in and loyalty to the College.
- To effectively employ the talents, energies and contributions of alumni to constructive ends for The University of SGGVSA and this Association.
- To provide a standardized organizational structure and coordinated program for alumni chapters.
- To develop goals and coordinate the efforts aimed at their accomplishment.
- To promote cultural, academic, and literary advancement of its members.
- To arrange and conduct meetings of the alumni.
- To assist in the recruitment of students to attend the University and to provide scholarships where appropriate.
- To encourage alumni and friends of the Institute to generously support the institution by gifts, devices, and bequests.
- Alumni association’s gives and networking opportunities. it brings former student together to maintain a connection with their Institute and fellow graduates .being a part of this association many doors can be open for the students and Allow them lots of different benefits.
Frequency of the Meeting:
Thrice in a year
Minutes of Meeting:
Various Activities Year 2022-23:
Various Activities Year 2021-22:
Various Activities Year 2020-21:
Various Activities Year 2019-20:
Various Activities Year 2018-19:
Various Activities Year 2017-18: