Best B.com Course in Ambikapur, Best B.com College in Ambikapur, B.com in KR, B.com in Ambikapur, B.com in KRTC, Best College of B.com, Best B.com College, B.com IN AMBIKAPUR
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce which is a three year undergraduate program. B Com subjects impart Analytical skills, Financial Literacy, Business Acumen, Business Laws, Taxation knowledge etc, with aim to make the student job ready in the field of Banking, Accounting, Insurance and Finance.
During the 3-years B.Com degree, the aspirants will learn about the general business principles, and at the same time, study core commerce subjects such as finance, economics, accounting, actuarial studies, business management.
- B.Com is offered as B.Com Distance Education or B.Com Online mode as well, which helps students to do B.Com from the comforts of their homes.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com admissions is that students must pass the class 12 examination in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Some of the top B.Com colleges in India are, Shri Ram College of Commerce, Hansraj College, Hindu Colleges, Loyola College etc.
- Admissions to B.Com courses are done both through entrance exams and on the basis of merit
- Some of the top entrance exams conducted for B.Com courses are IPU CET, BHU UET, DUET, NPAT etc.
- Students can apply for different types of B.Com programmes like B.Com LLB, B.Com with ACCA or B.Com with CA to enhance their career opportunities.
- After B.Com, students have the option to either pursue MCom, CA, MBA or opt for B.Com Jobs such as Tax Consultant, Stock Broker, Auditor, Lecturer, Insurance Consultant, etc.
- B.Com with MCom Integrated Course is also gaining popularity among students.
- The salary of B.Com graduates ranges between INR I,44,000 to INR INR 4,32,000.
Candidates must have completed and passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board.
|B. Com||1st Year|
|B. Com||2nd Year|
|8.||FUNDAMENTAL OF ENTERPRENNUSHIP|
|9.||INTERNET APPLICATION & E-COMMUNICATION|
|B. COM||3rd Year|
|7.||PROGRAMMING IN VISUAL BASIC (ELECTIVE)|
|8.||SYSTEM ANALYSIS DESIGN & MIS (ELECTIVE)|
|9.||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING (ELECTIVE)|
|10.||INTERNATIONAL MARKETING (ELECTIVE)|
|1.||DUAL COURSE AVAILABLE|