Best BA Course in Ambikapur, Best BA College in Ambikapur, BA in KR, BA in Ambikapur, BA in KRTC, Best College of BA, Best BA College, BA IN AMBIKAPUR
Bachelor of Arts or BA is an undergraduate program in arts. There are various disciplines such as English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Psychology in which BA can be pursued. The course can be pursued right after passing class 12th in India. Usually, a three-year course Arts programme is offered by colleges under various streams such as Design, Mass Communication, Hospitality. BA (Hons) or BA course can be pursued in a full-time, part-time, correspondence or distance education mode. It is mandatory to study five subjects along with few elective subjects. The subjects will vary depending on the selected subject.
With over 9 million people choosing to pursue Bachelor of Arts, BA degree has become one of the most popular courses in India. The following are some of the reasons why you should pursue BA after class 12:
- A bachelor’s degree in the arts provides more diverse career opportunities than a bachelor’s degree in science or commerce.
- Unlike, BSc, BBA, or BCom which concentrates on a specific discipline, Bachelor of Arts concentrates on a broad range of concepts.
- Aspirants with a BA degree have the option of working in healthcare, Management, business, Finance, Commerce, or any other field.
- Because most government jobs and government exams, such as the SSC, require candidates to have a degree in the arts, pursuing a Bachelor of Arts is the best option for those who want to work in the government sector.
- There are just as many job opportunities for Bachelor of Arts graduates as there are for IT and Medical Courses.
- Cultural knowledge is emphasized in the Bachelor of Arts, which is not taught in other courses.
- The Bachelor of Arts focuses more on emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- BA degree holders become eligible to work in both government and private sectors with an average salary ranging from INR 4-7LPA.
- Educational Institutes, Economic Development, Export Companies, Foreign Affairs, Law Firms, Lobbying Firms, Media Houses, etc. are some of the main domains for these candidates to work.
- Bachelor of Arts students with less than 1 year of experience can expect a minimum salary of around INR 18,000- 25,000. In cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, etc., you can expect a minimum salary of INR 22,000- 28,000.
- In other cities, the minimum salary can start from INR 15,000- 18,000 but it largely depends upon the job profile and the company.
- Deloitte, ITC Hotels, NIIT, Byju’s, Toppr, BCG, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, KPMG, Accenture, etc. are some of the top recruiting
Candidates can check the below mentioned eligibility criteria for admission to BA course
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board.