The area of the College Building is approx. 4500 sq.m. The building consists of two building blocks:
Building-1 and Building-2. The built-up area of the College Building-1 is approx1159.42 sq.m. and
Buidling-2 is approx 800 sq.m.. The Building-1 is a two floor building. It consists of departments of
Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Application,
Commerce and Management. It also consists of the Director Room, Principal Room, Administrative
offices, student interaction window (Counseling Room), IQAC Room, Seminar Hall and Library. The
Building-2 consists of the departments of Mathematics and Faculty of Arts.
- There are 12 classrooms in the institution, 6 in Building-1 and 6 in Building-2. All are well ventilated and spacious with appropriate lighting and sufficient number of fans and furniture.
- Black/Green boards, a reusable writing resource of knowledge and information are maintained in good condition.
- To ensure the safety of the students, the whole campus including all classrooms are equipped with CCTV for safety purpose and to monitor the students on disciplinarian grounds
LABS TO FACILITATE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- Department of Botany has ICT enabled laboratory equipped with Laminar Airflow, hot air oven, incubator distillation unit, centrifuge, electrophoresis, pH meter and three types of microscope: simple, compound and binocular.
- Department of Zoology has ICT enabled laboratory equipped with pH meter and three types of microscope: simple, compound and binocular. It share some equipment from botany department.
- Department of Chemistry has also ICT enabled laboratory. Important instruments are Heating Mental, Digital conductometer, pH meter and Electronic balance.
- Department of Computer Science has one PG and one UG laboratory with the support of 35 computers with leased line internet. Both lab is shared by computer science, computer application and information technology department.
- Department of Physics has one laboratory with Dark Room and different optics apparatus with Polarimeter, Spectrometer, Newton Fringe, Sonometer, Laser Source and many more experiment apparatus.
- Department of Geography has one laboratory equipped with tracing table and various maps.
- There are 03 ICT enabled LABS and 02 ICT enabled class room in Building-1 to integrate technology in the teaching-learning process.
- The institution has 02 computer labs with a total of 35 computers; LAN CAT-6 connectivity of 100 MBPS fiber line.
- A spacious Seminar Hall with a seating capacity of 180 students is equipped LCD projector.
- ERP software with integrated applications for admission, students’ database, online attendance and internal marks.
- E-college, an e-learning platform for students.
- Library of college is equipped with 02 Computers with Internet Connectivity for students and 01 for Librarian.