KR Technical College is keen to promote Legal rights for Students and Faculties for this reason the IQAC of the college has proposed the formation of this Legal Literacy Club in the college.
Justice is the corner stone and fundaments goal of every civilized nation. The chief purpose of law is justice which reflects in an orderly advancement of a society, lake of knowledge about the basic legal and civil liberties, human rights, constitutional directives that protect the dignity etc. Legal Literacy Club of the college is expected not only boost legal literacy but will also help in strengthening the capacity of youth to effectively advocate for human rights and access to justice for vulnerable population.
- Legal literacy club aims to empower the poor and this advantaged section of society to seek and demand justice services.
- We will focus on legal rights, education on fundamental duties and education of the availability and benefits of legal aid.
- Its objective is to protect life and health to insure respect of the human being.
- To make sure that students will admit to taking care of their union as well as their institutions.
- Collecting the record of blood group by students for needy person.
- Students will know about the basics of legal process.
- They will know about their rights and duties.
- They will get free legal services provided by the various agencies.
- They will aware about legislation.
Frequency of the Meeting:
Thrice in a year
Minutes of Meeting:
Various Activities Year 2022-23:
Various Activities Year 2021-22:
Various Activities Year 2020-21:
Various Activities Year 2019-20:
Various Activities Year 2018-19: